Please note that pricing information is only available to registered trade customers.
If you have a CEF online account, please login to access the site.
If you have a CEF trade account, but aren't yet registered online, you can register here to order online for next day delivery.
If you do not currently have an account with CEF, and you are a trade customer, you can click here to open a new trade account.
If you do not have an account and you would like to request a quotation, please add the products to your basket and "click on" the Request a Quote button.
Drenched Dual Flo Volumiser
Stock Code: 2267-6134
- Volumised mode to be used on mains fed cold water only
- Water saving 0.12 litres per minute volumised flow rate
- Switch from stream to volumised spray with a simple twist
- Volumised stream reduces spray and splash
- Domed inlet screen for maximum volumiser life
- 360° swivel spray head
- Pressure angle compensation for an even volumised spray
- Lead free
- Saves 98% water compared to an 'A' rated aerator in volumised mode
- In standard flow the dualflo is 5.61/per [email protected] bar
- Saves 100% energy as the volumised water does not need heating
- Cold water supply does not feel cold when volumised
- The technology embraces the true meaning of conservation and sustainability and has flexibility at its core
- The user can select between volumised to laminar flo in one twist
- All the shown models may not be used for faucets connected to pressure less boilers
- Volumisation requires supply pressure
- Installing check valves at the hot and cold supply is recommended to prvent crossover flow
- Regular use prevents stagnation in the supply and maintains water quality
|Standards||WRAS NSF KTW W270|
|Suitable For||Standard M22 Male Thread|
|Thread Size Female||22mm|
|Thread Size Male||24mm|