Please note that pricing information is only available to registered trade customers.
If you have a CEF online account, please login to access the site.
If you have a CEF trade account, but aren't yet registered online, you can register here to order online for next day delivery.
If you do not currently have an account with CEF, and you are a trade customer, you can click here to open a new trade account.
If you do not have an account and you would like to request a quotation, please add the products to your basket and "click on" the Request a Quote button.
Klein Insulated High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers
Stock Code: 1906-0279
- High-leverage design, rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- Durable, three component moulded insulation provides protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- Forged steel handle
- Multi-colour, sleek design with small thumb guards for ease of handling and storage
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, multi-colour outer coating
- Meet or exceed IEC 60900:2012, ASTM F1505, and VDE standards
- Clearly marked with the official 1000 volt rating symbol
- Lifetime guarantee (excludes misuse)
|Available Options||Angled Head Type Option Available|
|Compliance||VDE, GS Tested|
|Product Range||Insulated Tools|
|Size||Jaw Length 21mm Jaw Width 30mm Jaw Thickness 11mm|
|Standards||IEC 60900:2012, ASTM F1505|