Please note that pricing information is only available to registered trade customers.
If you have a CEF online account, please login to access the site.
If you have a CEF trade account, but aren't yet registered online, you can register here to order online for next day delivery.
If you do not currently have an account with CEF, and you are a trade customer, you can click here to open a new trade account.
If you do not have an account and you would like to request a quotation, please add the products to your basket and "click on" the Request a Quote button.
Klein 12:1 Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer
Stock Code: 1996-9039
- Dual lasers for specific measurement areas
- Tight (12:1) distance-to-spot ratio for accurate target-area temperature measurements
- Features a wide temperature measurement range: -76° to 1022°F (-60° to 550°C)
- K-type thermocouple range: -83.2° to 2552°F (-64° to 1400°C)
- Emissivity: 10 to 1
- Includes a temperature °F/°C button
- Other features include a high/low alarm and auto-shut-off after 60 seconds of non-use
- Has both a back-lit display and work light
- Accessories included: case, K-type thermocouple and batteries
- CE and RoHS certified
- Drop protection: 6.6 feet (2m)
|Centigrade Fahrenheit Selectable||Yes|
|Display Type||Back-Lit Display|
|Dual Laser Targeting||Yes|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Supplied With||Case, K-Type Thermocouple and Batteries|
|Temperature Range||-60 - 550°C|